4-Patch/ RCAF Flight Jacket (Blue)
- Inspired by the flight jackets worn by past Canadian aviators, this infant and children sized Up and Away Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Flight Jacket will be sure to make your young pilot feel like the real thing.
- The flight jacket features four Air Force oriented patches on the front and sleeves.
- It includes two airplane zipper pulls, and a place to hold four writing instruments.
- There are contrasting knit collar, cuffs and waistband, two snap pockets, and a zippered sleeve pocket.
- The Up and Away RCAF Flight Jacket for kids is made of water resistant nylon twill material,
is water-repellent and is washable.
- Happy flying!
in the cockpit), and is close fitting. If a loose fit is desired, please order the next larger size.
We generally recommend, for average sized children, that you order a jacket one size larger than the age of the child (i.e., an average three year old should wear a size 4 Toddler jacket). For larger or smaller children, please adjust accordingly.